We produce various Grades suitable for Mineral bottles, pharma bottles, carbonated beverages etc. We can also supply Special Grades e.g. fast reheat and hot fill resin.
Ensuring a consistent Product Quality for our Customers is our main aim. We ensure we follow proper Quality Standards with Global Certifications for our Product.
Best Testing Instruments with Experts handling them ensures our commitment. A life history of our products ensures we can track any abnormalities.
At the onset we want to ensure our Customers receive a Sustainable Product .We are committed to achieve the Environmental certifications OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.Our focus is on innovative process and environment friendly procedures. Our dedicated EHS department focuses on all Environment and CSR concerns and Risks.
As one of the net importing countries in the world, most of Africa's needs are satisfied by Asian countries (China & India) whose Government provide their industrialists with substantial subsidies.
In view of this, the specific solutions we bring to the table are:
- Proximity to Supply: Nearer and thus, requiring less inventory to be held, freeing working capital and logistics.
- Smaller C.O.T Supplies (JIT)
- Value addition retained in Africa.
- With technical experts on our team, we offer our customers trouble shooting in efficiency improvement support through structured after sales service.
- We believe in building relationships with our customers for the long term whereby their needs for:
- Continuous Improvement
- Regular Supplies
- Open Book Formula Pricing
- Transparency in Accounting
- Inventory Optimisation and Risk Mitigation are considered.
E-PET has already received the EIA (Environment Impact Assessment) Clearance from Federal Government for CP and SSP.
We have a dedicated Environment Management Officer and Continuous review of:
- Discharge process
- Water consumption
- Waste generation
- Air & water quality
- State of the art effluent treatment plant
- Zero water discharge
- Rain water harvesting